Sunday 24 January 2016

2016 Audiobook Challenge

As you might have read in a previous post, I first listened to an audiobook last year. My first ever audiobook was for the book Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher. I found it to be an extremely pleasant experience, you I've decided to give it a go and I've gone for the 2016 Audiobook Challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens

The Book Nympho
(Click the button for more info)

As I am pretty new at this, I've not been too harsh on myself and I've chosen the easiest level to begin with - the Newbie (I'll give it a try) level, which means that I have to listen to between 1 and 5 audiobooks between January 1st 2016 and December 31st 2016. I've set my goal on 4 audiobooks. Let's see how it goes!

Happy Reading!

wonderful literature.


Related posts...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comment!