Saturday 2 January 2016

2016 Finishing the Series Challenge

Hello everyone!

I have found this challenge hosted by Bea from Bea's Book Nook, and I think it's a wonderful idea! I have been thinking lately about all the series I have left unfinished over the years for one reason or another which I should definitely go back to, and then suddenly... Boom! The perfect challenge for my purpose! :D  2016 Finishing the Series Challenge is precisely all about finishing the series which you have not finished yet, but you'd like to; and so I think this is a great opportunity to join the blog's first challenge!



Click the banner for more info on the challenge or follow the link: 

I have chosen to do Level 3, which means that I have to finish between 3 and 6 series by the end of 2016. The following are the series I have chosen to finish, which I will make a post of whenever I do:

  • Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin: 2 books to finish - The Evolution of Mara Dyer, The Retribution of Mara Dyer
  • The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss: 1 book to finish - The Wise Man's Fear (the third part hasn't been assigned a release date yet, but if it comes out soon enough, it will be part of the challenge too)
  • The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: 3 books to finish - City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire
  • Saga Bajo el Cielo Púrpura de Roma by Alessandra Neymar: 3 books to finish - Traición, Colapso, Desafío
  • The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer: 3 books to finish - Scarlet, Cress, Winter
  • Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs: 2 books to finish - Hollow City, Library of Souls

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comment!