Tuesday 31 January 2017

Participating in the Winter 2017 Comment Challenge!




Hello there! I am writing this quick post to tell you guys that I am participating in the Winter 2017 Comment Challenge for the month of February, hosted by Alicia from A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna from FLYLÄ“F

So what they do is they pair you up with another participant, and you sign up to comment on either 5+ or 10+ blog posts from the blogger you've been paired. I thought it was a nice idea to try an make book bloggers from around the world connect! Let's grow our circles in this great community! :D 

My pair for this month's challenge is Cec, from Yellow Eccentricity. We've chosen to comment on 5+ blog posts from the other. I haven't participated before, but I'm sure this will be fun! :D



Happy reading!




Other challenges






Follow WL and don't miss out on any post! :D


Google+     Bloglovin'    Goodreads    Twitter


2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the Comment Challenge this month and that you and Cec have some lively discussions! Thanks for joining :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comment!