Friday 13 January 2017

2017 Diverse Reads Book Challenge

As I wrote a couple of posts back, this year I've decided to join an extra challenge which I found really interesting - the 2017 Diverse Reads Challenge. In a previous post, I announced I was participating in it, and today I get to share with you my TBR for each step of the challenge.

Without further ado, here's my list! :D

January (folktale/mythology)


February (POC Main Character/Biracial/ Multiracial)


March (Disability


April (Mental Health)


May (Religious Diversity) 


June (Sexuality and Gender Identity) 


July (Sexuality and Gender Identity) 

August (Non Western Setting) -


Swimming in the Monsoon Sea

September (Ownvoices)


October (Intersection)


November (Diverse Retelling)


December (2017 Releases)




I am so excited to read all these books! Making actual TBR lists with reading dates and all makes me want to go to the book store right now and Pokemon-like catch 'em all! I think this is a very nice challenge to do! If you think you'd like to participate, you can follow this link to get all the info and sign up :)

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Feel free to leave me a link in the comments to a similar post of your own so that I can have a look at what other people are reading for the challenge! :D


Happy reading!


Previous post





You can follow me! :D


Google+     Bloglovin'    Goodreads    Twitter


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cova!! First of all, I love your blog, it's really cute and aesthetically pleasing :) And second, I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO READ SIX OF CROWS, it was my absolute ultimate most favorite book of 2016 and of my life in general, so I really hope you love it as much as I do. And I've also read The Wrath And The Dawn, it was very unique and I enjoyed it but that's about it tbh, though many people adore it so I'll wait to see which group you'll join.
    I will be (im)patiently waiting to see your reviews on the other books. ❤️️❤️️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so cute! Thank you so much Paula!! I can't wait to read Six of Crows. I bought it when I went to Bahrain and I almost started reading it on the way back :P but I was good and I'll wait till March for the challenge. I have very high expectation for The Wrath and the Dawn -though it may be because I have it in hard cover and it's just way too pretty haha! Love seeing you around! <3

      Delete

I'd love to read your comment!